Monday, July 13, 2009

Indra Bekti's Girlfriend 'Dilla Jelita' Uncovered

Indra Bekti, Dilla JelitaIt is uncovered now, who is the girl becomes a beloved of Indra Bekti, a 31-year-old TV host, presenter, comedian and also a singer. She is Dilla Jelita (23), In fact, the girl who has been studying in Malaysia, will exchange of rings with Indra in August this year and married in 2011.

"Once she returned to Indonesia after the course finished, Insya Allah I'll ask her to be my fiancee. Our parents also has acknowledge about my relationship with her, It's just need to make a parents-meeting for an engagement," Indra said with a happy face, after hosted the anti-corruption declaration of Love indonesia Love KPK / Cinta Indonesia Cinta KPK (CICAK) at Proclamation Monument / Tugu Proklamsi, Central Jakarta.

For Indra, Dilla, who was known two years ago, is a figure of girl that he has been searching for. "Because she has a strong principles, especially she use a jilbab (Scarf / female headgear that exposes face but not ears, neck, or hair) Alhamdulillah I can be a better person with her," he said.

However, Indra said, he plans will be married with Dilla in 2011. He thought, he must first have his own private home and Dilla must first complete the course in Indonesia after she completing her course in Malaysia.

"we're just a human, we can plans, all just can be faster, or even more slowly. But for sure, I still have desires to have my own home and she still must completing her education later in Jakarta," he said.

Indra also confess that Dilla who was dated since five months ago, mature and able to accept Indra with all of his intercourse in the world of entertainment that is not rare to light the fire of jealousy.

"At first, sometimes she was jealous, because I like to say darling to others, which I thought is usual in my profession," he said. "But, I try to explain, my world in entertainment is like this, and she can guides me to be more mature," Indra said to close the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment