Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Afghan Girl Natasha Latiff


Afghan Girl Natasha Latiff in Afghanistan

Now we are publishing introduction and traveling experience of Miss Natasha an afghani women. She tells us that my name is Natasha Latiff, from Warwick Law School and well, I am a 21 yr-old Afghan-enthusiast. Over the past few years, I have traveled to Afghanistan 4 times and during this amazing journey I have met some incredible people and created touching experiences that will outlive me a thousand lifetimes.

I am passionate about Afghanistan. And I am passionate about its children. Their bright eyes and eagerness to have an education is inspiring; because I know that their education today is the hope of Afghanistan tomorrow. Share your experience about Afghanistan travel……

No comments:

Post a Comment